Guest Hosting Opportunities
#TNI Guest Hosting Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 2500 Twittter followers
- Must be a "Travel Expert" and ideally an expert in the subject of the week, as this is what drives the #TNI discussion
- Must regularly participate in #TNI
#TNI Guest Hosting Responsibilities:
- Beginning on the Friday prior to the event, guest hosts should tweet about the upcoming #TNI and topic and link back to ZipSetGo.com’s #TNI page. For sponsored events, guest hosts should also include sponsor promotion in their tweets.
- On the day of the event, hosts will receive the questions with detailed instructions on when and how to tweet the questions.
#TNI Guest Hosting Inclusions - what do you get?
- Travelers’ Night In webpage on ZipSetGo.com to display the hosts’ logos
- Event will open and close with "thank you" to guest hosts
- Increased exposure (which typically results in increased twitter followers) to Twitter travel community
#TNI Important Details/Conditions
- #TNI topics and questions are determined by ZipSetGo.com and weekly sponsors. While all input is welcome, final selections are made by ZipSetGo.com
- #TNI Guest Hosting is voluntary. Guest hosts will not be compensated for participation.
For more information on Sponsorship or Guest Hosting, please contact ZipSetRachel at email@example.com.