New Destination Right Ad Panel
- Ocean Views
- The magnificent Monterey Peninsula
Plenty of things to do in Pebble Beach
The Real Deal
- This beautiful seaside community combines all the charm of small town America with an endless variety of recreational and cultural activities.
- A famous landmark, known as the "Witch Tree," stood for decades at Pescadero Point
Things to do in Pebble Beach
Accessible by the spectacular 17-Mile Drive, Pebble Beach provides one of the most scenic settings for golf and recreation in the world and is a small coastal destination. With its famous championship golf courses, it is hailed as a mecca for golfers. Pebble Beach hosts a variety of world-class golf tournaments, including the U.S. Open and the annual AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am. Its stunning coastline includes Cypress Rock, Bird Rock and the Lone Cypress, one of the most photographed landmarks on the California coast.
The Monterey Peninsula is also home to some of the best shopping and dining in all of California. Pebble Beach is located on the tip of the peninsula between Pacific Grove and Carmel-by-the-Sea. The community has 4,531 residents and is relatively affluent, home to many retirees and well-educated workers in the social service (education and health care), management and finance sectors.
CA - Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport
- Clear sky
- Temperature: 17 °C
- Wind: North-Northwest, 11.1 km/h
- Pressure: 1017 hPa
- Rel. Humidity: 68 %
- Visibility: 11.3 km
- The official currency of the United States is the U.S. dollar
- Pacific Daylight Time, North America, UTC - 7 hours
- The official language of the United States is English
- 120V 60 Hz