New Destination Right Ad Panel
There are plenty things to do in Orlando
- Orlando has unbeatable weather year round.
- Orlando is perfect for kids, the city has plenty of activities for children.
- Disney World, Epcot and Universal studios are all in Orlando. Check out the brand new Harry Potter World!
- Orlando has a great variety of hotels, plus vacation homes, villas and rental properties for families.
The Real Deal
- Before there was Disney, there was also a considerable amount of cattle ranching in Central Florida
- According to Carlson Wagonlit Travel's Trends Survey, Orlando is the second most popular domestic travel destination in the country
FL - Orlando, Orlando International Airport
- Broken clouds
- Temperature: 21 °C
- Wind: South-Southeast, 5.6 km/h
- Pressure: 1016 hPa
- Rel. Humidity: 100 %
- Visibility: 16.1 km
- The official currency in the United States is the U.S. dollar
- Eastern Daylight Time, North America, UTC - 4 hours
- The official language in the United States is English
- 120V 60 Hz
Best Time To Travel
Best Travel Time
- January – March
- April – June
- July – September
- October – December
Convention & Visitors Bureau
Tip of the Day