New Destination Right Ad Panel
- Year-round Mediterranean weather makes Newport Beach an appealing, must-experience destination!
- Home to many world-class hotels; Good values can be found!
- Spectacular dining with lots of options
- Great destination for sailing and other water sports
- Year-round championship golf awaits those who like a challenge
- Spa lovers can indulge in one of the area's top spas!
- Shop 'til you drop. You'll find anything and everything in at the area's top shopping locations from Fashion Island to the chic boutiques of Corona del Mar Plaza and Crystal Cove Promenade
- Conveniently located and well-connected to John Wayne International Airport, Long Beach and LAX
Plenty of things to do in Newport Beach
The Real Deal
- Newport Beach is primarily served by three airports
- Newport Beach has more than nine miles of Southern California's most legendary coastline
- Newport Harbor is one of the largest small yacht harbors in the world, boasting more than 9,000 vessels
CA - Long Beach, Long Beach Airport
- Temperature: 17 °C
- Wind: Northwest, 5.6 km/h
- Pressure: 1014 hPa
- Rel. Humidity: 59 %
- Visibility: 16.1 km
- The official currency in the United States is the U.S. dollar
- Pacific Standard Time, North America, UTC - 8 hours
- The official language in the United States is English
- 120V 60 Hz
Best Time To Travel
- Best travel time: Year-round
Convention & Visitors Bureau
- The most convenient way to get around is by car
- Roads are well-marked; however traffic can be congested
- From music and film festivals to celebrity and cultural events, Newport Beach has something for everyone!
- Events Calendar
Tip of the Day