What is ZipSetGo.com?
ZipSetGo.com is a content-rich, online community and resource for travel planners and travel addicts. Through our web site and social media, the ZipSetGo.com team shares vast experience and knowledge and invites planners and travelers from around the globe to do the same.
ZipSetGo.com . . .
- Aggregates extensive amounts of credible content, organized in a usable format
- Employs social media to create a community of informed travel professionals and travel addicts
- Ignites interest and creates an emotional connection which allows visitors with the ability to see the world through the eyes of the GoGirls
Members have access to downloadable documents and hundreds of data points of aggregated information per destination. ZipSetGo.com is an interactive network that helps planning professionals to plan, travel, fast.
What can I expect from the Program Itineraries?
ZipSetGo.com provides planners with the tools to create customized, professional travel itineraries in a matter of minutes. With vetted program content, ZipSetGo.com program itineraries are full of program details to impress clients. We’ve thought of everything so the incentive and meeting planner doesn’t have to in today’s demanding, quick-turnaround environment!
Creating a True Advantage in the Competitive Marketplace . . .
Available for all types of incentive programs, destinations and program lengths, these program itineraries are easily customizable. Each is formatted in MS Word® and is consistent in style.
All you need to do is add a logo, program theme, hotel name and your budget. Quickly change or add an activity or venue with ease. No more fighting with formatting issues! ZipSetGo.com builds credibility and helps save time and money while delivering a quality program to meet your clients' needs!
What are the Destination Overviews?
ZipSetGo.com helps travel planners “build the dream” for clients! ZipSetGo.com one-page Destination Overviews provide a quick snapshot of a particular lifestyle or destination category.
Use ZipSetGo.com Destination Overviews to:
- Get the creative juices flowing during brainstorming sessions
- Enhance your credibility with clients
- Build staff training and destination knowledge
By exploring lifestyles and destinations “outside of the box,” ZipSetGo.com can help tap into some new ideas to help identify cool, trendy and cutting-edge ideas and programs that appeal to various client demographics.
Ten ZipSetGo.com Lifestyle Categories include:
- Classic Europe
- Sun and Fun
- Ski and Mountain
Each ZipSetGo.com one-page Destination Overview features:
- Dates (Planner to Complete)
- Weather/Best Time to Travel
- Number of Participants (Planner to Complete)
- Hotel Option(s)
- Exchange Rate
- Map (If Available)
Available for all types of lifestyles and destinations, these one-page Destination Overviews are easily customizable. Each is formatted in MS Word® and is consistent in style. All you need to do is add a client logo, program dates, weather and your budget information.
What is the difference between the Platinum, Gold and Silver trips?
ZipSetGo.com is here to provide tested and proven program itineraries along with up-to-the-minute, fair and unbiased reports on hotels, suppliers, activities, restaurants and destinations. We realize that not everyone has the same budget or even the same type of program in mind. No worries, ZipSetGo.com has something for everyone. We have divided our fantastic programs into three categories to help you find exactly what you are looking for without the hassle and stress.
- Platinum Program - This is as good as it gets! Crème de le crème! These programs are over the top, first-class all the way. From exclusive, to up-and-coming destinations, to the most lavish accommodations to high-end activities, venues and restaurants, the platinum programs are sure to please even the most discerning travelers.
- Gold Program - Solid five-star programs all the way! Not as lavish as the platinum programs but nothing to turn your nose up to. These programs feature amazing properties in luxury destinations along with one-of-a-kind venues and unique activities. A great option for the experienced travelers.
- Silver Program - Perfect for clients looking for a fabulous incentive program and meeting but on a tighter budget. These are great four-star programs at well-known properties in popular destinations, tasty dine-around options and the standard activities associated with the destination. Silver programs are ideal for those who are just getting their toes wet in the amazing world of travel.
What type of information will be presented in The Zip Line?
The Zip Line is a bi-weekly update designed to keep you "ahead of the curve" on the latest in the travel industry. This means you will receive the latest and greatest in the world of travel.
You will be able to find everything from featured destinations, hotels, and activities to the hottest merchandise items including the GoGirls' favorite items from the road, the newest dining options and nightlife around the world and plenty of industry news and trends.
Our GoGirl’s have been there, done that and are ready to share their experiences and their unique take on what’s happening, leaving you with plenty of insight to help you make your next move!
How do I sign-up for The Zip Line?
Click on the link below. Simple fill out your name and your email address and you will be all set to receive all of the latest news in the travel industry.
Click here to receive The Zip Line.
How do I unsubscribe from The Zip Line?
We are totally bummed that you no longer want to receive The Zip Line. We hope you were able to get some awesome ideas from our newsletters and continue to stop by ZipSetGo.com for the latest in the travel!
Click here to unsubscribe from The Zip Line.
Who are the GoGirls?
ZipSetGo.com is all about travel – the destinations and hotels, the restaurants and activities … everything and anything that relates to travel – and your guides are three well-traveled GoGirls who know a thing or two about traveling and are ready to show you the ropes.
They’ve been there, in the trenches, living the life and doing the job for more than 20 years, so they know what they’re talking about. They’re here to tell it like it is, saving you not only time and money, but the headaches associated with planning your travel.
Click on the links below to find out more about each GoGirl and discover how we make planning, travel, fast … for you.
How can I find out where the Go-Girls are traveling and what they are up to?
Our GoGirls travel the globe, keeping the ZipSetGo.com community updated every step of the way. Whether you follow each of the GoGirls on Twitter or Facebook, or read their blogs, you’ll get real-time information from the travelers – girls who are on-the-go and in-the-know – providing you with unbiased reports from a fresh perspective. These timely and accurate reviews get to what’s important, while capturing the best each destination has to offer. Plus, you can sign up for our The Zip Line and find out the latest industry news.
How do I change my password?
If you ever forget your password, no worries; Just zip us a request for a reminder.
How do I close my account?
To close your account, simply give us a call at 877-ZIP-TRVL (947-8785) and we will be happy to close your account.
What if I forget my password?
No worries! We’ll reset that for you! Just click here.
Why would I want to partner with ZipSetGo.com?
Clients are looking for solutions and want to partner with turnkey providers that will make a difference! If you have a great product or service that offers valuable solutions, we can push them to your website. Our powerful advertising model allows you to customize your advertising campaign by geography, time of day, page location or content type.
Target your message to show planners that your organization is the “best of best,” while staying within budget and delivering a creative proposal that excites and motivates! ZipSetGo.com offers powerful advertising tools with opportunities to fit your budget and optimize your exposure within your targeted audience such as guest blogging and newsletter editorial opportunities, direct access to the ZipSetGo.com online community 24/7 and ad rotation to keep your message fresh. Together we will be able to create the need that connects travel planners to you.
Who can I contact if I would like develop a partnership with or advertise through ZipSetGo.com?
Now is your opportunity to reach the people you want to reach. Call 877-ZIP-TRVL (947-8785) for pricing.
What do I receive by becoming a member?
ZipSetGo.com’s subscribers get the latest inside news, trends and content-rich program materials right from their desktop. Each subscription gives 24/7 access to endless travel industry information.
Free Membership Includes:
- Create an account and provide your comments about destinations, hotels, activities, blogs, etc.
- Connect with other travel professionals
- Download a sample travel itinerary
- Access to a limited number of downloadable one-page destination overviews
- Limited number of planning tips – key questions every planner should ask
- Sampling of successful program theme names
- Bi-weekly, The Zip Line – keeps you up-to-date on the latest industry news & trends
Paid Membership Includes:
- Download multiple travel itineraries for each destination and for any budget
- Access to downloadable one-page Destination Overviews hundreds of successfully proven program theme names
- New deal alerts – we sifted through hundreds of deals, providing you with only the best